Following statement I copied from T. Harv Eker’s Notes on his FB.
His my mentor on creating the money blueprint.
He’s a very good teacher and very good in sales.
I highly recommend you to read his book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind:Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth”
People often ask me about my philosophies on life. I am a pretty simple guy and I can sum up most of them right here. The lessons below have made me the man I am today.
- Give 100% or 0%. If you are not going to give everything you’ve got, don’t get involved at all.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
- Create your own definition of success and live by it.
- Whatever you’re considering, start doing. Get in the game and make corrections from there.
- There are no straight lines in the universe. You must zig zag your way to success.
- Love and respect yourself. You can’t give what you don’t get.